In my most recent video I shared five ways to save money to buy an American Girl Doll. The ways I save are:
1) I save money from the tooth fairy.
2) I make cookies and lemonade and sell them on the corner.
3) On my birthday and Christmas I ask for gift cards to use at the American Girl store.
4) I make money from my YouTube channel.
5) I save my allowance money.
There are many other ways to save money. Click the title of this post to comment and let me know if you save money a different way. I will add to this post other ways that you all save money.
Other ways to save money to buy American Girl Dolls:
1) Walk your neighbors dogs or be a petsitter.
3) Start a change jar and put in all of your spare change. It adds up fast.
4) Ask your parents if you can have a garage sell to sell your old stuff.
5) Make and sell jewelry.
6) Shop for gently used dolls on Ebay. They can be much cheaper.